ENVIROTHERM operates on a global basis and can rely upon a wide range of technologies combined with long-term experience in the field of project management and manifold references.
Activities range from consulting services to engineering and construction / erection / commissioning right to the rendering of post-commissioning services.
An appropriate quality management policy is a non-dispensable part of ENVIROTHERM’s company strategy and implies the application of highest standards in all spheres.
Our certifications are subject to strict control by the TÜV-Rheinland surveillance board and to updating procedures on a regular basis.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2015
- DIN ISO 45001 : 2018
The range of activities, in particular, includes:
- Market analysis.
- Feasibility studies.
- Process development and conceptual engineering.
- Basic and detailed engineering.
- Authority engineering / approvals.
- Construction and erection supervision.
- Quality surveillance / Inspection and acceptance procedures.
- After Sales Services.