ENVIROTHERM operates on a global basis and can rely upon a wide range of technologies combined with long-term experience in the field of project management and manifold references.
Activities range from consulting services to engineering and construction / erection / commissioning right to the rendering of post-commissioning services.
An appropriate quality management policy is a non-dispensable part of ENVIROTHERM’s company strategy and implies the application of highest standards in all spheres.
Our certifications are subject to strict control by the TÜV NORD surveillance board and to updating procedures on a regular basis.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2015
- DIN ISO 45001 : 2018
The range of activities, in particular, includes:
- Market analysis.
- Feasibility studies.
- Process development and conceptual engineering.
- Basic and detailed engineering.
- Authority engineering / approvals.
- Construction and erection supervision.
- Quality surveillance / Inspection and acceptance procedures.
- After Sales Services.