ENVIROTHERM collaborates with partners on a global scale.
This involves co-operation alliances, licensed partners as well as sales representatives. To ensure further development of technologies, collaboration with universities and research institutes is pursued.
- China with regard to baghouse filters:
Tongfang Environment Co. Ltd.
Datang Environment Industry Group Co. Ltd.
- China with regard to wet ESP:
Dongfang Boiler Group Co. Ltd.
Nanjing General Electric Equipment Co. Ltd.
Jiaxing Huaneng Environmental Protection Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Korea with regard to ESP:
Jeongwoo Industrial Machine Co. Ltd.
- Korea with regard to CFB power plants:
SeenTec Co. Ltd.
- India with regard to ESP:
ISGEC-Heavy Engineering Ltd.
- India with regard to gas Generation:
Shriram Gruppe (fluidized bed technology)
- Slovakia with regard to fluidized bed technology:
Co-operation alliances in the field of R&D
- Germany with regard to fluidized bed technology:
- Fixed-bed gasification:
TU Bergakademie Freiberg